Barrett DI Rifle System/5.56- Burnt BronzeLogin to view price.
|With a nod to Eugene Stoner and his direct impingement design, Barrett is proud to produce the REC7 DI: a lightweight, modular, accurate AR that even the most die hard traditionalist can appreciate. Featuring a lengthened gas system for reliability with or without a suppressor, the REC7 DI is truly a pleasure to shoot. The upper and lower receiver are machined from 7075- T6, with all aluminum components coated in Type 3 Class 2 hardcoat anodizing, then finished with Cerakote for a perfect color match. Every human touch point has been considered and refined using the finest accessories, including Magpul furniture, custom Radian Raptor ambidextrous charging handle, Geissele or ALG Defense trigger, and extended slimline Barrett hand guard with Magpul M-LOK accessory mounting slots.
• 6-position stock
• Bolt Carrier Group is plated in a super-tough nickel boron finish
• Comes with the Barrett Rail System handguard installed
• Barrett muzzle brake reduces recoil and provides superior control and accuracy
• Unique Barrett Gas Block easily serviceable by users
• Available in Pistol Configuration, For a Limited Time
Caliber, Barrel Length, Barrel Type & Rifling Twist: 5.56 NATO, 16" (40.6 cm) Barrel: 1 in 7" (17.78 cm)
Weight: 6.2 lbs. (2.81 kg) CARBINE
Overall Length: 36" (91.44 cm) CARBINE
Stock Types: MagPul® MOE 6 Position
Rail / Handguard Types: Barrett Rail System featuring KeyMod