Purchasing and Shipping of Firearms
Buying firearms online is legal, safe, and easy. Federal and local laws must be obeyed when doing so.
The customer must be 21 years of age or older to purchase a handgun or receiver, and 18 years of age or older to purchase a rifle or shotgun from www.Convertmyrifle.com. Federal Firearms Law prevent the shipment of firearms directly to the customer. All firearms purchased from or through www.Convertmyrifle.com will be shipped to a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer in your area.
1. Make your purchase online, ensuring you are following all state and local laws. For a listing of these laws, please visit the Gun Laws section of the National Rifle Association’s web site.
2. Find an FFL dealer in your area that will accept the transfer of your firearm. Most dealers, which include sporting goods stores, pawn shops, gunsmiths and gun stores, are willing to do this for a nominal fee. To find an FFL dealer in your area, please visit the FFL Registry.
3. Have your dealer email a copy of their valid and signed FFL form to firstname.lastname@example.org. IMPORTANT: Please make sure your dealer includes your Order ID#, as well as your name with the FFL. California orders also must include a CFLC number.
4. Once we have received the FFL, we will ship your order to your dealer.
5. Once your dealer receives your firearm, they will contact you for you to complete all the necessary paperwork and pick up your firearm.
By purchasing a firearm from www.Convertmyrifle.com the customer acknowledges they are aware and complying with all laws and is aware of additional fees that may be required by their local Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer.
Returns of Firearms
Returns are ONLY accepted for merchandise found defective immediately upon receipt. California Rifle Conversions, LLC will provide YOUR CHOICE of a replacement item (pending availability) or full refund AND pay the return shipping cost on all firearms and accessories found defective upon receipt. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RETURN PACKAGES TO THE ADDRESS ON THE BOX AS WE WILL BE UNABLE TO VERIFY YOUR RETURN AND ISSUE REPLACEMENT OR REFUND.
VERY IMPORTANT - FIREARM RETURNS !! Please take your time to inspect all firearms thoroughly BEFORE proceeding with the transfer. Once a new firearm is transferred to you it is considered used, even if unfired. Consequently, we cannot provide a full refund for new firearms once they have been transferred into your possession. Also, we DO NOT reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items. We do understand that some manufacturer defects may not be identifiable upon initial inspection. However, upon discovering a defect AFTER the transfer, the firearm MUST be returned directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair(in accordance with manufacturers warranty policy). By sending a defective firearm directly to the manufacturer, you can avoid the unnecessary transfer fees of returning the firearm to us through your local FFL dealer. Manufacturer repaired firearms can be returned directly to the customer without additional FFL transfer or associated fees. However, if the manufacturer chooses to replace the firearm, the replacement firearm must transfer through your local FFL dealer to document the replacement firearm serial number.