Arsenal, Inc., the premier American importer and manufacturer of semi-auto rifles, is proud to offer to American shooters the new addition to the SAM7 family – the SAM7UF rifle. This 7.62x39 caliber rifle combines authentic, high-quality features expected in the SAM7 Family. From its reinforced under-folding buttstock to its 14x1mm left hand muzzle threads with muzzle nut, every component of the SAM7UF is engineered to provide decades of dependable and accurate service. The SAM7UF rifle is bound to become a sought-after and collectible firearm.
The New Reinforced Under-Folding Stock
The SAM7UF utilizes the modern straight-back under-folding stock, which locks perpendicular to the action and the bore of the rifle. In order to provide a more secure and firm lock, whether in a folded or extended position, this stock locks on both sides of the receiver with 4 solid pins. The reinforced, straight-back folding stock stabilizes the rifle which significantly reduces the climb and gives the shooter much firmer control over the firearm for improved accuracy and effectiveness. These are major improvements over its predecessor, the tilt-down stock, and this rifle will surely exceed it.
Arsenal’s Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver
Each SAM7UF receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. Other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but Arsenal’s hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but Arsenal’s meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequalled strength, precision, and durability.
SAM7UF-85 | SAM7UF model 7.62x39mm caliber rifle, milled and forged receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, 14x1mm muzzle left-hand threads, muzzle nut, bayonet / accessory lug, reinforced under-folding buttstock, black polymer pistol grip and handguards, stainless steel heat shield, cleaning rod, one 10-round magazine (accepts any mil. spec. magazine), sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
- 100% new-production parts and components
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier, and double-hook trigger
- Cold hammer-forged 16.3” barrel from Arsenal’s Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Removable muzzle nut with 14x1mm left hand threads
- Reinforced Under-Folding Buttstock
- 922(r) compliant with US made or imported magazines
- Substantially extended service life over other types of assemblies
- Accepts any standard mil-spec high capacity magazine
- Caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
- Total Length: 889 mm (35”)
- Folded length: 639 mm (25”)
- Barrel Length: 415 mm (16.3")
- Weight without Magazine: 3.4 kg (7.5 lbs.)
- Muzzle Velocity: 710 m/s
- Rate of Fire (practical): 40 rds/min
- Twist Rate: 1 in 240 mm (9.45")
- Effective Range: 400 m
- Rear sight range: 800 m (875 yds)
- Max Effective Range: 2000 m